Policy and possible reasons for dismissal.
your child receives four (4) warnings within a six-week period.
2. If you are repeatedly tardy (after 6 p.m.) for pick up.
3. If you fail to pay tuition fees or are continually delinquent.
4. Verbal or physical abuse of the staff by the child will not be
tolerated and may result in immediate dismissal.
5. Any threat to property or people will not be tolerated and may
result in immediate dismissal.
6. If your child repeatedly fails to report to Campus KidCare promptly.
or expulsion may result without discipline warnings if the behavior or
incident calls for it.
are no exceptions to discipline rules.
It is imperative that the parent or guardian cooperate with all
guidelines set forth by the Campus KidCare Program. A parent, guardian
or other adult may be denied access to the Campus KidCare Program for:
foul language, verbal or physical abuse toward others
refusal to sign legal documents including sign-out
sheet, accident or incident reports
any action deemed inappropriate
to The Rules
child has special needs, we ask that you make the site manager aware
of those needs at the time of registration.
Special needs may include:
Special diets, including allergies to any food or drink
Program is open to a limited number of children.
Come join the fun!
For more information, call our KidCare office at 863-686-5116
between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm